Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Go Tha F@$! to Sleep!"

ha HA! This one is definitely dedicated to my nieces Zoey (7) and Asha (2) who do all things possible to stay awake when it's time for them to go to sleep. I mean, do they think they're going to miss something after the hour of 9 p.m.? I heard a snippet of this nursery rhyme read by Samuel L. Jackson for the new millennium on  Frank Ski and Wanda morning show.  The lifestyle coach himself Kenny Burns apparently is filling in for Frank and had me jammin' on my ride back from dropping my brother off in Alpharetta might I add.

With the spirit of Pulp Fiction and Afro Samurai, Sam says what parents really want to say to their kids after they've worked the last nerve.... in a loving way of course (lol). Anyway, it made me laugh....

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment