Friday, June 24, 2011

"You Look Like..." v.2

Ever since I went natural, I've heard all sorts of references (complimentary and derogatory) to describe the "look" my new hairstyle gives me. One of the more flattering ones is that it reminds some of Rae Dawn Chong.

I had to pause the first time I heard the name.

"Chong... Chong...? Where have I heard that before?"

She wouldn't have by any chance have any relation to the guy in the show 'Cheech and Chong' would she? 
  
Yes!

Not only is she the daughter of actor Tommy Chong, she is an actress who has featured in over 30 films, including my favorite... 'The Color Purple'. And I'm not sure what the movie 'Quest for Fire' is about, but it gives me the impression that she's comfortable with her body, which is something else we have in common.  So once again, I am flattered to be compared to such a gorgeous woman. I can now consider myself to the reincarnated daughter of a pot smoking hippie. Life is good. I started this series to share with you guys my many "twins" of Hollywood... I hope you find them interesting and humorous since 90% of them were mentioned in pick-up lines. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment